Excursions are an ICOM General Conference tradition. Either for a half day or a full day, participants will be invited to split into groups and explore the city and the prefecture of Kyoto as well as the greater Kansai region on 6 September. More than 40 tours have specifically arranged for ICOM Kyoto 2019 participants.
- Only one course may be registered per delegate.
- Every participant including accompanying person needs to register through the website.
- One tour especially for family is organized.
- Registration for excursions is free for ICOM participants unless otherwise noted.
- Tours fill up on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The tour is subject to change without prior notice.
ICOM Kyoto 2019 Travel Desk
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT) / Kansai MICE Branch
TEL: +81-6-6635-2627 Fax: +81-6-6641-0072
Office hours: 9:15-18:00 (Closed on Sat., Sun. & National Holidays)