Excursions are an ICOM General Conference tradition. Either for a half day or a full day, participants will be invited to split into groups and explore the city and the prefecture of Kyoto as well as the greater Kansai region on 6 September. More than 40 tours have specifically arranged for ICOM Kyoto 2019 participants.
- All ICOM Kyoto 2019 participants may attend one excursion for free unless otherwise noted.
- Registered accompanying persons can attend an excursion. Create an account on the next page and register separately to the excursion.
- The C-22 course is for families who have not been registered as delegates or accompanying persons to the General Conference.
- Tours fill up on a first-come-first-serve basis, and no waiting lists for sold out excursions.
- The tour is subject to change without prior notice.
- K-1, 2, 3 Courses: Register and complete the payment by 1 August 2019 (JST).
- Other Courses: Register and modify the course on the website by 30 August 2019 (JST).
- From 2nd September to 4th September, visit the on-site travel desk. The travel desk accepts cash in Japanese yen and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and AMEX).
ICOM Kyoto 2019 Travel Desk
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT) / Kansai MICE Branch
TEL: +81-6-6635-2627 Fax: +81-6-6641-0072
Office hours: 9:15-18:00 (Closed on Sat., Sun. & National Holidays)